Do you have fibromyalgia? Did you know that conservative treatment from a natural healing point of view can significantly make a difference in the pain of fibromyalgia?
By asking Dr. Dahlager what types of treatments are available for fibromyalgia, you’ll discover that there is hope. Unlike medical treatments that only offer medications for the pain of the disorder, chiropractic treatments differ quite substantially. Dr. Dahlager could set up a treatment program for your fibromyalgia that includes chiropractic manipulations, physical therapy, pain relief methods, and even nutritional recommendations.
- Chiropractic manipulation will re-establish the connection of your nervous system to all the parts of your body. This is important because some researchers have shown that the central nervous system is receiving incorrect signals about pain, and responding in a way that is causing your pain.
- Physical therapy is important because fibromyalgia patients’ muscles hurt so much that they stop exercising and begin losing muscle tone.
- Finding ways to prevent and reduce pain in your everyday is vital. In the last few decades, many new methods of pain relief have emerged that provide relief without drugs. It’s no longer like the old days where all that was available was an aspirin or painkillers that have several side effects, some of them life-threatening. Dr. Dahlager can help you discover which methods are right for you.
- Nutritional recommendations may include diet changes and supplements. Again, there have been so many advancements in the field of nutrition in the last few decades – and many of them may be applied to those who have fibromyalgia.
- Dr. Dahlager won’t prescribe supplements unless your body needs them. Nutritional supplements for fibromyalgia might involve taking a few different ones with each meal; the point is that they are life-giving and don’t create side effects.
Why not get started with your fibromyalgia treatment program today? Call the office in Noblesville, In to set up your appointment today!